Dr. Jeffrey Fischer, MD
- Undergraduate: Dakota Wesleyan University (Mitchell, SD)
- Medical school: University of South Dakota School of Medicine
- Internship: USD Transitional Year Residency Program 1992-93
- Residency in ophthalmology: University of Miami’s Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, the top-rated ophthalmology residency and eye hospital in the U.S.
- Fellowship: Cornea and external disease at Kellogg Eye Center – University of Michigan
- Board Certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology in 1997 and recertified in 2007
- Member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology and the American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- Licensed to practice in Minnesota and South Dakota
- Services Provided:
- Medical Achievements:
- Dr. Fischer and staff of Fischer Laser Eye Center have participated in FDA clinical studies for Nidek and Bausch & Lomb
- 2nd surgeon in the state to perform DSAEK
- Dr. Fischer and wife, Allison, have triplet sons – Will, Hunter, and Peyton.
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel